So I made a card for my first submission to The Card Concept which is basically a bi-weekly challenge blog which goes by 6 different style themes. I think this will be fun and help me be creative.
This first submission was for their “Floral Radiance”. You can find their website here
So here is my submission, I really was inspired by the beautiful colored flowers. The blue and pink is also a beautiful color! The style for me I think is Freestyle Collage.
- Stamp – Unknown title of stamp from Sunshine Design
- Coloring Medium – Unknown pencil crayons
- White cardstock – Neenah Paper Solar White 80 lbs.
- Cardstock – Basic Grey “Fresh Cut”
- Mini Distress ink – Fired Brick
- Sentiment stamp – Simon Says Stamp “Thinking of You”
- Embellishment – Recollections wooden dots
- Card – Craft Smith Solid Texture Cards and Envelopes (brought from New Zealand)
The border on the pink cardstock was done using the Spellbinders A2 curved borders with my Cuttlebug.
Wish me luck 🙂